Welcome to Ortho, Spine & Pain Institute
We are here to help you enjoy your life, pain-free! To make a convenient appointment, simply call us today at our office on 630-571-1100. Our practice is dedicated to helping our patients identify the cause of their pain and creating a custom treatment program that will allow them to return to normal activities pain-free.
Before Your First Visit
- Make a list of questions that you have to discuss on your first visit.
- List signs and symptoms that can be of importance to the therapist.
- Have in writing key past medical history, previous treatments, current medications, and other important information.
- Please call our office to verify your insurance benefits.
- Arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment.
- Bring with you a copy of your insurance card and a photo ID.
What to Expect on Your First Visit
- You will register with our friendly front office staff. They will help you navigate the insurance process and treatment program so you can focus on your recovery.
- You will meet with your physician for the initial evaluation.
- During the evaluation your physician will ask questions about your medical history, current pain, or injury. Open communication helps us understand your problem.
- Your movement, strength, coordination, and much more will be evaluated. Our purpose is to help you, so please ensure you communicate to your physician if anything is hurting or bothering you during the examination.
- Your physician will recommend and prepare a course of treatment(s) to ensure the quickest recovery and the best results. Your physician will discuss the recommendations with you.
- There may be some treatment performed the first day to get you started on your road to recovery. However, during the next visit you will get into the full swing of your treatment plan.
- You could be scheduled for series of visits with the front desk. The amount of treatment needed will be discussed with you, depending on the recommendations of your physician. We offer many convenient appointment times, however prime times can become busy, so it is best to book ahead as much as possible.
- If you have any questions at anytime, please don’t hesitate to call. We want to ensure your satisfaction and full recovery.